If you want to modify a signature template after uploading, follow the steps below.
- Open Signature Manager application. Make sure the configuration file (sesm-config.conf) is in the same folder before opening the Signature Manager application.
- After loading the configuration file, click on the Download (DOCX) button under ‘Signature for New Messages‘.
- Select the file location and click OK to save the file. The uploaded Signature Template will be saved as a Word document.
- Edit the document in Word, make necessary changes, Save and Close.
- Now click the Upload New button and upload the updated document.
- Optionally, you can test the updated template in the local Outlook. To do this, click on the Test Agent button and follow the instructions
- Click on the Deploy Agent button and follow the instructions in the Deployment Wizard. You can skip the last step of the deployment wizard (Download batch file and GPO update), because the login script is already added during the initial deployment.
To know more about ‘Test Agent’ and ‘Deploy Agent’ read KB article, Getting started.
If you use another signature template for reply messages and need to update that template, repeat the steps above with ‘Signature for Reply Messages‘.